Sarah Bronson on Emotional Stress Diffusion
Often described as the ultimate human tune-up, is like having a 'Happiness Alignment'.
Let’s face it, sometimes you feel stuck as if on a hamster wheel and no matter what you do ‘it’ keeps going around and around. Through biofeedback from your body, an Emotional Stress De-fusion allows you to break the self-defeating cycle. Unlike traditional methods of self-improvement, Emotional Stress Diffusion is the system we use to help people improve their lives.
• By using simple corrections or reading specific material, negative emotions attached to past events are released and de-fused.
• Once those neuro-pathways no longer run the show, you are free to create new pathways with a new choice, new self-talk and new behavior.
• You can now choose your response to life. Some say it’s like getting in touch with ones inner knowing.
Sounds simple? It is. It’s the ah-ha of well-being and contentment.
YOU choose the areas in which you wish to improve.
• Find Joy and Happiness ~ discover Peace of Mind
• Enhance Self-Esteem ~ feel valued and worthy of love
• Improve Relationships ~ with your spouse, partner, children, parents, friends, and co-workers
• Improve Health ~ physical, mental and emotional
• Improve Performance ~ public speaking, singing, dancing, sex, prosperity and abundance
• Release Limitation ~ in any area that’s important to you -even your tennis or golf game
ESD uses biofeedback from your body to access information on a body or cellular level. Your life experiences and your emotions have become linked or fused together. When you experience a similar situation this link (experiences + emotions) that has been stored together is then recalled together, having you repeat past unproductive behaviors and stuck to respond differently. Amazingly, 95% of our blocks are rooted in stress, or negative emotion, and can be gently removed or de-fused. You will gain answers that your body contains where you have been unable to connect the dots on a conscious level.
We live our lives with self-imposed limitations, things that we are convinced we cannot overcome because of past pain associated with the event. In a one-on-one setting, you decide the area of life you want to improve. You are then assisted to identify the blocks associated with that area. By using one or more of a wide variety of correction techniques, the stressor is released. Now you are free to consciously choose how you want to respond.
Freedom and peace of mind are available.
Call today to begin living the life you love.